- My 7 year old daughter has been complaining about tummy pains. We thought it might be revolved around going to school, but it turns out, after process of food eliminations, it seems to be a lactose thing.
- I made the kids a sandwich for lunch and accidentally put a slice of cheese in hers.
- I got an email from the office saying she had gone to the office with her sandwich telling them she cannot have cheese and asked them to remove the slice.
- Later she told me she wanted me to bring her another lunch.
- So funny - at least she is being careful!!
- My 4 year old son calls to me from the washroom
- Adrian: MUMMY!?!?
- Me: Yes? Everything OK?
- Adrian: Can you come & wipe my bum?
- Me: No, you're a big boy, you can do it all by yourself.
- Adrian: Awwww - I always wipe my bum, it's not fair!!!!
- Ah, the joys and glamour of motherhood;)
Do your kids make up words and phrases that mean…ahhh nothing really, but to them, it’s the next best thing?
My 4 year old son has come up with a phrase that he uses very often.
He tells everything to “just kid it”
So… We think this means just stop it, or forget about it. It’s really funny when he says it to people outside of the immediate family. Everyone is like whaaa? What did he say?
Anyway, new cool 4 year old phrase:
Just kid it.